Multiple facilities (and openings) throughout New Hampshire, Connecticut, Illinois, Maryland, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Virginia.
Private practice, clinician-led firm. One of the nation's leading single specialty anesthesia and perioperative management companies.
Permanent CRNA -Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist job opportunity for a variety of cases.
- Holds a current license as a registered professional nurse and complies with any applicable state statutory or requirements concerning the advanced practice of nursing
- Graduation from a program of nurse anesthesia education accredited by the Council on Accreditation of Nurse Anesthesia Educational Programs (COA) or its predecessor
Complies with one of the following requirements regarding certification; or initial certification or recertification:
- Meets requirements above and is awaiting initial certification; or
- Is currently certified by the AANA Council on Certification of Nurse Anesthetists or its predecessor; or
- Is currently recertified by the AANA Council on Recertification of Nurse Anesthetists
Benefits package which includes:
- Paid Vacation Time
- Profit Sharing
- Fully Paid Malpractice Insurance Coverage
- Fully Paid Long Term Disability Insurance
- Fully Paid Short Term Disability Insurance
- Fully Paid Life Insurance
- Fully Paid AD&D Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts/ Health Savings Accounts
- Optional: Short Term Disability Insurance + Excess Life