Patient Education Project Manager
Project length: 6mths+
Large multi-hospital health system has experienced significant organizational growth over the last five years including the addition of multiple provider-based practices and acute care facilities, and the joining together of regional hospitals into the health system. Requests to develop, approve, modify existing, and purchase new patient education materials and/or delivery methods continue to surface. System has been limited due to a lack of a patient education infrastructure, including system policies to standardize the process for creating, reviewing, tracking, and validating content.
- Serve as the Patient Education Discovery Consultant working in close concert with executive sponsors and business stakeholders.
- Complete discovery of current state – including assessment of current structure, processes and outcomes (technology, people).
- Recommendation for future system structure/processes/resources based on best practices for a comprehensive patient education experience.
- The Patient Education Discovery Consultant will report to Senior Director, The Center for Nursing Excellence.
- Ability to interview, interact with and analyze strategy at the executive level.
- Proven and demonstrable track record with patient education structure assessment and design
- Minimum academic preparation at the master’s level.
- Certified Project Manager.
- Proven and demonstrable experience in operations improvement process analysis and process design.
- RN preferred.
- Executive level health care experience preferred.