RN - Clinical Supervisor
College Park, Georgia
Mid to large Home Health office is looking for a kind and detailed Clinical Supervisor near College Park GA
Clinical leaders like yourself, may utilize your experience to teach and guide your team of talented clinicians to deliver quality patient care. Your heart, drive, and dedication will help impact the lives of not only your staff, but also the lives of the families and patients we serve. As a new employee you will enjoy a thourough, detailed and considerate on-boarding process to help you become the best. We use bleeding -edge tools to make your daily work easier and more efficient. The training and continued education is extensive. And for the best and brightest promotional opportunities.
Job Description: Clinical Supervisor (CS)
Reports to: Director Patient Care Services
As a Clinical Supervisor you will:
- Supervise Field staff as needed
- Quality Assurance monitoring
- Perform clinical supervision of patient care following and abiding by scientific principles and agency policy & procedures.
- Utilize the agency’s electronic medical Records to provide assitance with patient care delivery and documentation.
- Comply and Apply legal requirements, standards, policies and procedures including, but not limited to the Compliance Program
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
- Registered Nurse RN licensed and unecumbered in Georgia, (BSN preferred)
- Two (2) years experience as an RN with two (2) years experience in home health and possess and maintain CPR
- Prefer supervisory and administrative experience
- Prior use of Electronic Medical Records (EMR) preferred
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured (in good standing)