We are looking for a fantastic nurse to lead and manage our growing home heath team.
This Director positions will have oversight of of talented clinicians who are committed to delivering quality patient care. Your guidance, passion, dedication and drive will impact your team, but also the lives of the patients and families who are in our care.The Director of Patient Care Services is a critical role in developing our team. But we are there for you too! We are a promote from within and growing company we offer you job security and upward mobility. plus great pay and benefits including a wide-array of opportunities for continued education.
Director of Patient Care Services will:
- Supervise clinical operations as well as office
- Referral assignment to strong clinical personnel and evaluatte within 48 hours
- Ensure Plan of Care are assessed for appropriateness of clinical content, goals assessment and referrals to additional disciplines.
- Lead support and promote requirements, standards, policies and procedures
- Compliance Program
- Code of Conduct
- Quality Assurance (QA)
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Active and unecumered Nursing License in Oregon (BSN preferred)
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience, within the last five (5) years, in a hospice or home health agency
- one (1) year supervisory or management in Home health or similar
- valid CPR
- Electronic Medical Records (EMRs) experience preferred