Post A Job
Jobs By Company
Keyword or Job ID
RN Registered Nurse Careers in Medical Offices
Job Opportunity at
American Medical Personnel Services Inc
Posted on Aug 29
We have many
REGISTERED NURSING - RN
jobs phoned into our office daily. Choose from many
doctors offices, clinical and health care settings.
* Hourly pay rates start at $23.00 per hour for new grads and up to $26.00 per hour with experience.
REGISTERED NURSE - RN
) Monday through Friday.
No weekends, No nights, No Holidays.
Flexible hours available in some settings.
Our services are always FREE to applicants.
* We do your
BEFORE YOU DECIDE to INTERVIEW
are provided COMPLETE
compensation range, job description
and benefits information.
* We assist in helping you prepare a exceptional resume.
* Numerous specialties to choose from in diverse settings.
* Inquiries are always CONFIDENTIAL
* JOB TYPE:
Full-time, Contingent to Direct Hire Permanent Positions.
Health insurance paid by employer and 401k offered with profit sharing of up to 3% in some medical practices.
All positions are local in Onondaga County, Syracuse, NY.
REGISTERED NURSE - RN
(Other duties will be assigned):
* Evaluate, plan, and administer nursing care to patients.
* Administer injections/immunizations/inoculations to patients.
* Phone in prescriptions, new & refills.
* Perform telephone triage.
* Provide prescribed medication and treatment.
* Assist in performing diagnostic tests, analyze results, operate medical machinery, administer treatment and medications, and help with patient follow-up.
* Monitor and record patient condition and notify provider when appropriate.
* Advise & provide support to patients family members.
* Record patients medical histories and symptoms in patients medical records.
* Have a working knowledge of OSHA Rules and Regulations concerning Universal Precautions. * Be able to perform proper procedures to protect against transmitting or contracting diseases.
* Be aware of Patient's Rights, HIPAA, HAZCOM Procedures, and National Patient Safety Goals.
Terms of Usage
NurseJobsLink.com is owned, operated, and copyrighted by Career Marketplace (© 2002-2019, All Rights Reserved)