Texas Health Resource is seeking to hire a Registered Nurse Revenue Integrity Senior Analyst.
The address is Chase Building, 500 East Border Street, Arlington TX 76010.
Salary range is $35.44/hour – Max $50.93/hour – based on relevant experience.
• Full Time: 40 hours per week, Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
Occasional weekend and evening hours based on business needs
The Revenue Integrity Analyst takes a multidisciplinary approach in the revenue cycle to aid in properly capturing charges and correctly billing for services performed. Revenue Integrity minimizes department rework, reprocessing of multiple claims from misaligned coding, and tracks and trends repeated missed opportunities for compliant charging, gives input for corporate charging policies and proactively finds and/or invents tools to streamline and/or improve charging processes. The essential job duties for this position are:
• Analyze daily financial exceptions, for complex service lines, using charge capture reports to determine areas of leakage and partner with THR' HIM department, CBO, Compliance, Chargemaster Services, and clinical service lines to rectify charge capture issues by assisting service lines to improve their ability to capture compliant charges.
• Mentors entry-level and moderate-level staff using less complex cases.
• Perform root cause analyses, when warranted by continuous trends, to pinpoint areas of service line process gaps and continue to monitor and remediate any trends of leakage or overcharges. Root cause analyses are shared with the service line management team and the EFO for aids in improving charging processes.
• Attends entity revenue cycle meetings on a monthly basis, participate in recurring HIM conference calls, and attend ad hoc meetings at the discretion of management.
• Prepares weekly, monthly and annual net revenue reports for THR's Corporate management team, entity financial officers, and specific service line directors. Ad hoc reports are generated when requested by management.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
• Bachelor's Degree in Nursing or Associates Degree in Nursing and Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field required.
• 5 years of hospital clinical experience and finance/business including billing audits or utilization management or case management or accounting or decision support required.
• RN - Registered Nurse required upon hire
• Familiarity with analyzing Medicare fiscal intermediary bulletins, CMS memorandums and have the ability to understand payer reimbursement methodologies (commercial and government).
• Prefer an ability to recognize and respond to diverse thinking styles, learning styles and cultural qualities while attending meetings.
Why Texas Health Resources?
Texas Health Resources is one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health care delivery systems in the United States and the largest in North Texas in terms of patients served.
Texas Health has 25 acute-care and short-stay hospitals that are owned, operated, joint-ventured or affiliated with the system. It has more than 3,800 licensed beds, more than 21,100 employees of fully-owned/operated facilities plus 1,400 employees of consolidated joint ventures, and counts more than 5,500 physicians with active staff privileges at its hospitals. At Texas Health, we strive to create an atmosphere of respect, integrity, compassion and excellence for all who come in contact with us, be they patients or our employees. We are committed to diversity in our workforce, and our mission to serve spreads across ethnic, cultural, economic and generational boundaries. We invite you to join us in furthering your career and our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.
Texas Health Highlights
• 2018 FORTUNE Magazine's “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (4th year in a row)
• 2018 Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (4th year in a row)
• 2018 Employees' Choice “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor
Texas Health Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.