Are you looking to utilize your collaborative and prioritization skills along with your Electronic Record navigational knowledge in a key hospital position?
Texas Health Plano, located at 6200 W. Parker Road, Plano Texas, is seeking an experienced Risk or Quality management RN for a full time Risk Manager to help make an impact within the Risk Management department.
- Full time 40 hours per week
- Facilitates the Risk Management Program including identification, analysis, planning and implementation focusing on events which resulted or could have resulted in adverse risk or a compromise to patient or environmental safety
- Coordinates and facilitates activities of the Risk Management Committee
Join our Healthcare System that is ranked:
- 2018 FORTUNE Magazine's “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (4th year in a row)
- 2018 Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (4th year in a row)
- 2018 Employees' Choice “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor
Apply online @ http://adtrk.tw/qJUJW
**Texas Health requires an online application**
- Bachelor's Degree Nursing or related healthcare field
- Minimum 3 Years clinical experience required and 3 Years risk management, quality management, legal or patient safety preferred.
- RN or other appropriate clinical licensure for discipline. CPHRM - Certified Professional in Healthcare Risk Management upon hire preferred
- Ability to analyze, interpret and manage information. Interpersonal skills, communication with various professional and regulatory customers. Must be self-directed, independent and goal oriented. Knowledge about data collection and reporting required.
Texas Health provides an environment for optimal success and we pride ourselves on providing eligible employees with a variety of great benefits which include:
- Matching 401 (K) plan, Flex Spending Accounts and a Credit Union
- Tuition reimbursement
- Wellness and Career Development Programs and Adoption Assistance
- Competitive compensation packages / Relocation Coach
- Medical, dental and vision insurance for eligible employees
- Life, AD&D and Long Term Care Insurance and Disability Coverage
- On-site Child Care and Fitness Centers (at select locations)
- Company Volunteer days
- Nursing Career Ladder and much more
“Fort Worth”, “Ft. Worth”, Texas, TX, “Registered Nurse”,” RN, Nurse, Risk Management”, “Risk RN”, “Registered Nurse Risk Manager”, “Dallas”, “Dallas RN”, “Plano Registered Nurse”, “Risk Manager”, “Risk Management RN”
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.