STNA Leader to serve as Special Care Team and Life Enhancement Leader- The Inn at Belden Village, Canton's faith-based leader in Assisted Living, is seeking a talented and compassionate individual to serve as our Special Care Team and Life Enhancement Leader. As an integral part of our outstanding team, you will make an important difference each day in the quality of life for elders as we provide outstanding, trustworthy & reliable support to them and their loved ones. This individual implements our specialized dementia programming, supervises the care team and assists in care delivery when necessary.
- Leadership and/or Management Experience.
- An Outgoing, Friendly Personality.
- Able to enthusiastically, capably and proficiently implement Activities for residents with dementia.
- Experience as an LPN, STNA or Hands On Caregiver
- Hands on experience providing care to individuals suffering from dementia.
- Computer Skills. Including experience and proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially Word & Excel.
- Good Grammar and Professional Communication Skills needed to communicate verbally and in writing to co-workers and families.
- Good moral character.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Not given to gossip, negativity or strife sowing
- Demonstrates the ability to work well with difficult behaviors brought on by dementia.
- Demonstrates initiative and self-motivation
- Able to problem solve and creatively develop systems that ensure exemplary service delivery and satisfaction
Status: Full time
Pay: Starts at $12.00 an hour. Premium wage may be offered to candidates with exemplary work performance, experience, and skills.
Hours: Varied (Expected 6:00 AM – 2:30 PM or 6:30 AM - 3:00 PM) Includes weekends and holidays.
Please Submit Resume & Cover letter explaining why you believe you are a good candidate for the position to email@example.com
PHYSICAL DEMANDS Must be in good physical conditions with an ability to transfer residents, lift, push, pull, stand, walk and speak fluently for long periods of time.
- Excellent people skills and high emotional intelligence.
- Experience working with individuals suffering from dementia.
- Respectful, strong leadership.
EDUCATION High School Diploma. STNA experience. Activity and Dementia Training and Certification preferred.
COMMUNICATION SKILLS Above Average Communication skills. Must possess the ability to communicate and write professionally.
EXPERIENCE Two to five years’ experience working with individuals with dementia.
PERSONAL APPEARANCE Attractive, neat, professional dress will be maintained at all times, in accordance with the dress code policy listed in the employee handbook.
WORK ENVIRONMENT Beautiful work environment.